Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Chapter 2 - 2017

February 2017 Memories 

Valentine's Day Celebrations - On the Saturday before Valentine's Day, Sean and I went to Allure Day Spa for 80 minute massages. It was wonderful. Thankfully we still had a balance on the gift card that we won from KTUU last year. Afterwards we ate at Simon & Seaforts for a romantic dinner. We received several gift cards for Christmas so it was nice not have to spend a ton of money on dinner.

Sean sent me flowers on Valentine's Day (even though I told him not to). I didn't tell him where I was working so they ended up at my usual office instead of where I was at. At least my coworkers got to enjoy them for a couple days! They still looked lovely when I finally saw them in person and brought them home. :) For dinner we ordered carry-out from Sushi Ya.

Home Gym - We started to put together our little home gym! We were thinking of getting a treadmill, but the only kind I knew I wanted was a Life Fitness. A super high end model that I've only seen at resorts while on vacation. We did some research and yeah, $8,000 for a treadmill is definitely not a reasonable or affordable purchase. We looked at several other treadmills in person, but nothing popped out at me. Instead we ordered a Bowflex Treadclimber TC100! I saw it in commercials often and I was always curious about the machine. I also liked that it didn't take up as much space like a treadmill does. It took about 2 hours to put it together and we love it so far!

Other

  • Sean and I went ice fishing for the first time! We attended James' birthday. Unfortunately we didn't catch anything, but it was fun nonetheless.
  • We celebrated my brother's 35th birthday at Sea Galley.
  • I went to Tamara's baby shower.

Movies

  • Fifty Shades Darker - I wish it was a little longer because some parts of the movie felt rushed. I really liked the movie though. One thing is for sure, Christian Grey needs to hire a better security team. Lol!
  • Newsies - I have an affinity for Broadway shows, especially for Disney ones. I hope to see this live in person someday! I need to watch the movie version too.
  • Batman Lego Movie - Funny! 
  •  
With love,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment

In with the new...

I yearned a fresh new beginning, so I created a new blog. Please visit and follow  Lin Loves Life ! With love, -Lin