Thursday, January 19, 2017

Hello, 2017!

Here we are, midway through January, and I'm finally getting around to write this post. I wanted to share some of my goals for 2017 with you:

Stop throwing all my clothes on the floor - I have a really bad habit of throwing clothes on the floor and letting them pile up.
Stop hoarding makeup/bath products/lotions and actually use them - Here's another bad habit I have! I like to hoard this stuff because in my mind I tell myself that I'm saving them for a rainy day or make myself believe that they'll never make anything like it again. What happens is I amass a plethora of these items and never have enough time to use them all or I get tired of the scent.
Use the "Reminder" feature on my phone more often - Sometimes I tell myself I won't forget something the night before, and then of course I do. For example, I kept forgetting to bring my new calendar to work. It only took me 17 days into January to finally remember! I used to really love using paper planners, which I still do, however it's so much easier to manage one place. Plus, I always have my phone on me.
Make a Sunday night ritual - I owe it to myself to designate a routine to follow every Sunday night. It'll make going into the work week easier and with mental clarity. It's always nice to get some alone time in. I'm sensing something girly and relaxing. Paint my nails? Take a bath? Do a face mask? Write and blog? All of the above sounds nice!

What goals do you have for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

In with the new...

I yearned a fresh new beginning, so I created a new blog. Please visit and follow  Lin Loves Life ! With love, -Lin