Monday, February 6, 2017

Chapter 12 - 2016

I'm so late with this post! I was going to start writing January's, but then I realized that I never wrote one for December. So lets test my memory. :)
  • Sean and I went to my company's holiday party at the Dena'ina Center. The company that I work for throw biannual holidays parties. On years we don't have a holiday party, we get an extra 8 hours of PTO. So for 2017, I'm pretty excited for an extra day off. We ate delicious food, mingled, took pictures, and then dipped out. We actually ended up doing some Christmas shopping afterward at Nordstrom Rack and Sears! We looked pretty dapper while shopping in our holiday outfits, haha.
  • Sean and I hosted Christmas
  • We had our first house guest! Sean's little sister, Raini, came up from college and stayed with us a while.
  • For New Year's Eve we went to one of Sean's bosses house and then ended the evening at my aunt's house.
Movies
  • Rogue 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

In with the new...

I yearned a fresh new beginning, so I created a new blog. Please visit and follow  Lin Loves Life ! With love, -Lin