Monday, February 13, 2017

IKEA Shopping Spree

We got to go to IKEA on one of our "free" days in Orlando! I was so excited, especially since it was my sister's first time. I wanted her to understand and relate to my obsession, haha. We ate lunch at the cafeteria and then we began our journey through the intricate maze. Seeing her reaction to everything was awesome! Sean needed to go find new swim trunks, so he walked to Nordstrom Rack while Jenn & I were browsing. I was totally okay with it since I get "in the zone" while I'm shopping. Haha.

I was a little bummed that I didn't really find a lot that we really needed or wanted, but honestly that was good on my wallet! Haha. It's probably because we just went on a big shopping spree at the Las Vegas IKEA just a few months ago. Not pictured below: another LED light strip for an upstairs closet, a new hook for Lucy's leashes, and more napkins for our napkin holder.

I couldn't decide between two different place mats, so I ended up buying a set of both:


ORDENTLIG, $2.99 x4

STILFULL, $1.99 x4


I fell in love with how soft this blanket is. I also liked the fringed ends of it too. You can't beat the price! I'm going to buy another one, maybe in white, when we go to Arizona in June.

POLARVIDE, $3.99 (I purchased this in gray) x1


No comments:

Post a Comment

In with the new...

I yearned a fresh new beginning, so I created a new blog. Please visit and follow  Lin Loves Life ! With love, -Lin