Monday, April 3, 2017

Hello, Etsy!

My newest sign!

I pulled the trigger and decided to open up an Etsy shop!

I felt it would be the most efficient way to track page views and keep to track of orders. I also liked the ability to have reviews. I haven't reeled in a sale yet, but I'm being patient. Right now I only have 5 listings in my shop. From what I've researched, having at least 10 items in your shop yields better results. Plus I've read that some people waited nearly 3 months until their first sale and now their sold numbers are in the hundreds.

I'm also doing my best promoting my signs via my new Instagram account as well. I've gained nearly 100 followers in a few days. I'm toying with the idea of sending a couple of free products to a few followers on my main Instagram account in exchange for a review post. I've established a healthy flow of fellow Disney fanatics on my main Instagram. I briefly thought about posting all of my  products on my main account, but in the end I felt it was best to keep accounts separate.

With love,
-Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment

In with the new...

I yearned a fresh new beginning, so I created a new blog. Please visit and follow  Lin Loves Life ! With love, -Lin