Thursday, April 6, 2017

Chapter 3 - 2017

Whoa, there goes 1st quarter of 2017! Crazy how fast time flies!

March was full of DIY projects...
  • I went to 2 Michaels workshops. The first one was how to make large paper flowers and the second one was how to transfer phrases/images to wood.
  • I went to a DIH workshop at Home Depot with a few of my coworkers. We ate dinner at Spenard Roadhouse and then made Vertical Herb Gardens.
  • I made my first floral arrangement and styled our coffee table.
  • I started using my Cricut again and now I've been obsessed with making signs.
Other memories...
  • The official Disney Cruise Line Instagram used one of my pictures!
  • Went on a lunch date with Lonetta at Chair 5 in Girdwood. Lunch was delish, it was truly an adventure getting to Girdwood though! It was chilly in Anchorage, but it was nice and clear. We drove through a snow storm to get to Girdwood though and we were fearing for our lives! Thankfully driving back into town wasn't too crazy.
  • Celebrated Ederlee's 30th birthday at CamTu's house.
Shows / Movies...
  • Time After Time - This show is so good! It's about Jack the Ripper stepping into a time machine and comes into present day New York. H.G. Wells follows him.
  • Kong: Skull Island - The main reason why I wanted to watch this was because I miss Hawaiian scenery and they filmed part of the movie at Kualoa Ranch. I thought it was good, there was a lot of action. My favorite part was when Samuel L Jackson said, "Hold on to your butts" which I thought was funny because he said the same line in Jurassic Park!
  • Beauty & The Beast - Well done! Some of my childhood questions were FINALLY answered! I won't say what they are just in case you haven't seen the movie yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In with the new...

I yearned a fresh new beginning, so I created a new blog. Please visit and follow  Lin Loves Life ! With love, -Lin