Tuesday, April 25, 2017

madebyadventureLin Milestones


Remember how I said I was going to be patient earlier in the month when I launched my side hustle? Well to be completely honest self-doubt crept in as each day passed without a sale. I remained hopeful and just kept practicing my craft and kept adding new signs.

April 20 was my lucky day! One of my bosses asked me to create a custom sign. I was so stoked to make a special order, especially since she gave me the creative freedom to do what I thought looked best. On the same day 2 of my girlfriends ordered from my Etsy shop. My phone made a little cash register sound as a notification and I was so excited!




Fast forward to today and I've sold a total of 7 signs! 4 signs were from my Etsy shop and 3 of them were custom/in person. I shipped my first out-of-state order yesterday. I am so filled with gratitude for the kind words and support I've received and it just motivates me even more to keep living my daydream

With love,
-Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment

In with the new...

I yearned a fresh new beginning, so I created a new blog. Please visit and follow  Lin Loves Life ! With love, -Lin