Friday, May 5, 2017

Chapter 4 - 2017

And just like that, April is over!

madebyadventureLin - I've posted a few times about my side hustle already, but here are my official stats: I opened on April 1, made my first sale on April 20, sold 9 signs total, and made $113! My goals for this month (May) is to increase my Etsy listings to 40 and sell 10 signs.

Lipsense - I've been on the lookout for long lasting lipstick for a while now. I always get so paranoid about lipstick in my teeth. I tried Cover Girl's Outlast and that did not last more than 30 minutes for me. I tried Make Up Forever with better results, but I still felt like I had to be careful while eating and it only lasted 2 or 3 hours top before I needed to reapply. I also tried ColourPop, which I really liked, but it isn't 100% transfer-proof. After hesitating for a while on Lipsense, I finally dived in since one of my good friends started selling it. I quickly became a believer! Yesterday I had Goddess on from 6:30 am - 10:30 pm and it still looked great after touching up once and reapplying gloss a few times throughout the day. Impressive. So far I have 3 colors - Goddess (fave so far), Purple Reign, and Bella. I have 2 more shades on the way, Caramel Apple & Sassy Z, and I can't wait to try those out.

The Fate of the Furious - The only movie we wanted to watch in April was The Fate of the Furious. I loved it! The story line of the series has gotten so over the top and cheesy and unbelievable, but I freakin' indulge in it. I love the cast and the movies always have a great sense of humor and tons of action in it.

May is such a crazy and busy month for me, but I am enjoying it all. My May agenda - lots of work obligations, birthdays galore (Jenn, Sean, Vicky), the downtown market, Mother's Day, Seattle trip, Juneau workation, and tons of MOVIES I want to see (Guardians of the Galaxy, Pirates of the Caribbean, Wonder Woman, Baywatch)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In with the new...

I yearned a fresh new beginning, so I created a new blog. Please visit and follow  Lin Loves Life ! With love, -Lin