Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Chapter 7 - 2017

Hi, guys!

I accidentally let my domain expire 😳 Soooo if you're able to see this post, hello!

Here are my July highlights:

  • It's wedding season! I got to witness Arienne & Kevin get married as well as Bronica & Matt.
  • We hosted a family 4th of July party.
  • We got a new bed for our guestroom! We previously just had an air mattress. I haven't really started decorating it yet, but I will soon because my mother-in-law is coming to town!
  • Sean and I started a blog together. Please check it out if you haven't gotten the chance to already. I would love to hear feedback! www.themanyadventuresofseanandlin.com
  • We went on a family vacation to California.
  • As far as movies go, the only one we watched was Spider-Man - Homecoming. It was great!
With Love,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment

In with the new...

I yearned a fresh new beginning, so I created a new blog. Please visit and follow  Lin Loves Life ! With love, -Lin