Monday, July 3, 2017

Chapter 6 - 2017

June came in went in the blink of an eye! I can't believe we're halfway through 2017.
  • Went to Charlene's bachelorette party. It was a great and wild time!
  • My parents bought us lawn chairs to circle around our firepit that Mark & Vicky got us. It's so nice to relax outside and roast hot dogs and make smores.
  • We hosted Father's Day at our house.
  • My grandparents and aunt & uncle pitched in to buy us a grill. I WAS SO STOKED! We could only have an electric grill at our condo due to fire code. I longed for the day we could have a real grill. They picked a Char-Broil grill (our favorite grill brand!) that is both gas and charcoal! We have the best of both grilling worlds! 
  • My father-in-law chopped off my hair and I LOVE how it looks! It made me feel "summer ready."
  • I traveled to Arizona with Sean and my dad for a Velicaria family reunion. It was so much fun and inspiring! I met a lot of family members for the first time. I hope to attend them more often in the future. I'll write a separate post about that trip, as soon as I recap my May Seattle trip. =P
Movies/Shows
  • Wonder Woman - Such a good movie! I've been a big fan of Gal Gadot since I first saw her in the Fast & The Furious series. She was ON FIRE in this movie.
  • The Mummy - I didn't love the movie, but I didn't hate it either. So in short, I thought it was okay. I like the idea of Dark Universal and can't wait to see what else they'll take out of the vault!
  • Cars 3 - Oh my gosh, you guys. It felt closer to the original Cars movie and it made my heart melt. It was about getting older, finding a new purpose, and passing along the torch. Well done, Disney Pixar!
  • Doctor Strange - We finally watched this movie! I wish we didn't wait so long to watch it, it was packed with action and has an interesting story line.
  • Zoo - I watched this series when it first aired, but lost interest after a few episodes... I decided to pick it back up and it got better! I'm still in the second season.
  • Ali Wong - I usually don't watch stand up comedy, but my cousin-in-law recommended to watch Ali Wong on Netflix. SHE IS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS! I've watched the special 3 times now and it still makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In with the new...

I yearned a fresh new beginning, so I created a new blog. Please visit and follow  Lin Loves Life ! With love, -Lin